Friday, September 28, 2012

the reviews: Wetlook- run and jump Part 1

Wetlook- run and this I'm not an athlete. I wear these shoes everyday. I have better balance. My joints no longer hurt. No back pain. I can be standing in my living room and feel the difference.I love these shoes!I recommend you buy a pair and wear them for a week or so. Just wear them, and see what you think.

They are adorable...but run at least a full size too big. There is a small elastic band on the inside heel area that is supposed to keep the shoe on your foot (?) but it isn't very helpful with the shoe being so oversized it falls off!!
the reviews: Wetlook- run and jump Part 1
Wetlook- run and In-Car Portable DVD Player / Notebook Travel Display Case - Attaches to Rear or Front Seat and Works for 7-inch to 10-inch models (Electronics) I bought this item for my portable 8.5 dvd playerFor my little neice to use to entertain her on roadTrips & it works great holds all her favorite dvd's& the straps work great on the headrest & staysPut when driving & is all together a great purchase!I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment