Thursday, October 4, 2012

10 Products I Would Repurchase TAG remark

10 Products I Would this is a very pretty sandal however the material on the footbed has a seam under the ball of the foot that rubs your skin if you walk for any distance. Very dissappointing - I would have returned them had I realized this before I walked in them for a while when we were on vacation. It appears that some of their other sandals do not have this type of design and would probably be much more comfortable.

It looks great, feels even better. It fits like a glove and is true to size, my friends want to order one just like it. It's very stylish, I wear it to work. It's great for biking and it's nice and toasty on those cold Spring days that we frequently have in Canada. I would definitely purchase again and as a matter of fact I have already ordered another.
10 Products I Would Repurchase TAG remark
10 Products I Would This shoes is WONDERFUL!!! Not only is it cute, is is WAYYYY comfortable! I would defn recommend it to any one! I'm defn looking into purchasing in different colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment