Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crochet Geek - Crochet Slanted Shell Variation 2 - Baby Afghan remark

Crochet Geek - Crochet These are comfortable and classy flips that I wear all the time. Yes, they are on the expensive side, but I am able to get away with wearing flips to work because of their style, so during the summer, these replace my more expensive work shoes that I wear during the cooler months. I also ordered the black pair, and my only complaint involving both pairs, is that the right foot of the bronze pair stretched out a little more than any of the other shoes. Could be simple as a different lot of leather, but either way, I still am very pleased with both pairs of these shoes!

I normally wear a large to XL in women's clothing and the L/XL/XXL fit perfectly. I think the smaller size would have worked too since this comes with velcro on the back to make it much wider or smaller and an extra zippered strip for the front to achieve a perfect fit there. It does take an extra minute or two to set up but it has allowed me to read/use my laptop instead of sitting there holding two pumps. Wish I had it sooner.
Crochet Geek - Crochet Slanted Shell Variation 2 - Baby Afghan remark
Crochet Geek - Crochet This bag hold a lot without being to large. Feels great aginst the body. Leather is very rich looking and the trim looks different from some of the mundane bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment