Sunday, October 7, 2012

the reviews: Zugara's Augmented Reality & Motion Capture Shopping App

Zugara's Augmented Reality This shoe is flexible, light and great for a narrow foot. You can adjust the the width of the toe box using the Velcro strap! I can zumba so much easier in this shoe. I rate it a five.I will be ordering a second pair.

If you're 34 A, B, or C, this would work for you. It's enough support for high impact workouts. You might feel a little more bounce with a C, but not too much. No headlights and the comfort is unmatched. Never chafed, although it does tend to hold onto your sweat.
the reviews: Zugara's Augmented Reality & Motion Capture Shopping App
Zugara's Augmented Reality Valarie's customer service was excellent, she exchage the boots I no longer needed. I was informed that my email was not responsed to sooner due to the Christimas and New Years holiday. I was very pleased at how she handled the matter and I am a happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment